Friday, February 22, 2008

Chris Simon Murder Watch Game 1


The man, the myth, the maniac that is Chris Simon returned to the NHL last night as the Isles faced the Lightning.

No, he didn't kill anyone, he didn't take off his skate and try to cut them, he didn't use his stick as a pike.

He played 6:17, didn't get a shot off or take a penalty and was booed by his own fans. It was an act that leads me to believe that there is some hope for the Isles followers after all ... ehhhhh, I don't know ... some, maybe, just a little, perhaps ...

Just for those curious, there are four games remaining between the Rangers and the Isles, with the first being on March 4th at the Garden. Worry not faithful readers, the Chris Simon Murder Watch remains ever so diligent and will continue, as he is bound to do it sooner or later ...

1 comment:

Loser Domi said...

"I got two records: Most penalty minutes, and I tried to stab a guy with my skate. Nobody ever did that before" (It's been a while, so I know that's not the exact quote)